Welcome to Scale-up for Success
If you are a small manufacturer or hardware entrepreneur looking to scale your business… Welcome to Scale-up for Success! – Click here to download a .pdf of our program.
What we do…
We help you do the things necessary to scale your business whether that be developing growth strategies, diversifying your customer base, adopting new technologies, leaning your operations, or streamlining your product design.
How we do it…
We do it by providing you access to key resources including:
- Mentors to assist in overcoming challenges specific to your business
- Workshops on planning, customer diversification, and lean manufacturing
- A lab featuring cutting-edge technologies that allow you to:
- Digitally design products and build physical prototypes
- Test prototypes by using virtual and augmented reality
- Experiment with technologies critical for scaling a business
- Connections with corporations seeking to innovate
- College students to serve as interns and complete projects
- Events on topics of importance to scaling a product-based business
- State-of-the-art workspace and a community of collaborative peers
Are you interested?
If you are a small manufacturer or hardware entrepreneur looking to scale your business, visit ltucollaboratory.com for more information and to apply for the program.
Scale-up for Success is a program of the Lawrence Technological University (LTU) Collaboratory supported by LTU, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, and the City of Southfield.